Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary - My Love

Troy,
You have been an amazing husband.  Word cannot express what you mean to mean and how you have shaped me into the mother, wife and woman I am today.  10 years ago this June we were engaged to be married.  I made everyone nervous with my decision to quit school and move to Jacksonville to be with you. My own family couldn't decide if I was making the right choice and you too were challenged by others in regards to our devotion to one another.  But as the Shaina Twain song states "Looks like we made it- Look how far we come my baby"
I love you more today than the day we said our vows.  Our devotion and friendship we have in each other has brought us to this point.  It has carried us through trials, tribulations, new babies, new homes and our careers.  We have graciously picked each other up when the other is down.  We have stand united against foes and stand strong together for our families and friends.  We continue to remain loving and open with each other.  I am grateful for all of these qualities we posses as a team.  I am forever blessed by the Lord placing you in my life and giving me the wisdom to allow it to happen.
Happy Anniversary My Love!  9 YEARS TODAY we said our vows... 9 years and MANY MORE TO COME.

All My Love-

0 comments:

Post a Comment