Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Friday, So Good to Me!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY! I can't wait, as I sit here and type this I think "fast forward to sleeping in on Friday morning, getting up to finish sewing my last minute projects to give to friends this weekend and taking my time getting ready to go to visit family." Is it Friday yet? Nope, man its only 1 minute past when I started typing this!

Well, we head to Gulf Breeze this weekend to visit family. Saturday night is a fish fry at my Grandparents house and swimming in the bay. I can't wait to catch up with cousins I haven't seen since the last wedding and celebrate all the new births as well as new engagements. I will post pictures once we return. 

Here's to hoping BP hasn't screwed the ecosystem there as well.  But I guess we won't know the full outcome of this disaster for years to come.  BOO on BP!

I hope you have as great of  weekend planned as we do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment