Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mudders Day

We had a fabulous mother's day weekend at the William's house.  It could have been slightly better due the fact that Troy had been taken down by the boy's stomach bug on Friday afternoon and it lasted until mid day Sunday.  Poor guy, he did a great job being a good sport in spite of not feeling well.

Saturday, the little T's, my sister Sarah and I shopped at the mall for bathing suits!  EEEKKK I have never enjoyed that type of shopping ever!  I found 2 suits, thankfully.  People may imagine that it would be easy to shop for a small person swim suit, but on the contrary that is not TRUE!  I have no hiney  or  hips. I am wide from my shoulders to my lack of hip area and have pancakes for boobies. Oh well, the shopping is done and I am now ready to sit by the pool for the next 4 months!  Yippee for me!

We then attended Troy's family Mother's Day event held at my MIL's house.  We had a BBQ and spent time enjoying her pool.  It was a very nice time.  We are really enjoy spending time at their house.  We gave Mimi & my mom really neat necklaces of their mothers for their gifts.  I will post about those later.


Sunday, I woke the children up at 7 am and we got ready to spend the day at Wild Adventures water park.  I know you are saying WHAT?? didn't you post about that place a month ago?  And yes, yes I did.  We got year passes when went last time, so I will probably post a couple more times about our time there this year. :)  I met my SIL and her family there to enjoy the SUN & FUN!  We had a wonderful time and I can't imagine a better way to spend the day with my little T's.  They are awesome and so fun.  We left the park and came home to have a wonderful dinner with big T.  He prepared steak, steamed veggies and rolls.  So yummy!  The boys gave me their signed cards and gifts.  It is so touching that they can both write their names in the cards now.  But such a dose of reality in how big they are getting.  I know its cliche but dadgum they grow up fast!!!!!

Here are some shots taken off my phone at Wild Adventures.





I'll keep the hard to shop for body in exchange for their beautiful faces telling me "Happy Mudders Day" all day Sunday! Those moments are the ones I live for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment