Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tennis Tuesday & Thursday


Trever began playing tennis in September of 2009. He started because his cousins were taking lessons. He is,also, at the age where he will do whatever is fun for everyone else. However, he has really enjoyed the lessons. He takes pride in the amount of growth he has shown over the last 9 months. He biggest concern with switching schools was whether he would continue tennis lessons. We assured him his lessons would continue as long as he wanted them too. He is really enjoying tennis!  There are days where he needs to be reminded not to draw in the clay and to be prepared when his turn is next. I think all kids his age have some of these issues no matter the sport they take, their attention is only SO long.
Tyler, too, LOVES Trever's tennis lessons.  No not because he enjoys watching his brother practice tennis, in fact the child doesn't even pay attention to Trever at tennis lessons.  No its not because one day he dreams of playing in the U.S. Open.  Its because he gets to play with his cousins!  He loves playing with Datyon & Braydon.  Dayton comes up on occasion to watch his cousins and Braydon is always there.  All 3 boys are almost the exact same height, with Tyler being almost 2 years older than Dayton!  (Tyler got his mama's short gene's.)  I was sorting through my pictures and these are the shots I was trying to take of Dayton and Braydon.

Dayton Ross Williams Age 2

Braydon Charles McGehee Age 1

Umm yeah he is my child! And from the looks of these shots, apparently he doesn't enjoy the fact that I take pictures of other children!  He has to shove his smiley little face in everyone of the pictures!  I have more of these I could have posted from that day, but these two take the cake! I love his spunky spirit and always happy face!  I suppose he can sneak in all my shots, cause when I see his face I melt.  He is my world.  They both are!

Welcome to my world of Tennis, every Tuesday and Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment