I enjoy being me. I am spuratice yet structured. I can be all kinds of boring and lots of fun, really it depends on the day. I love being with my kids. They keep it real. They keep me real. My husband is my partner and bestfriend. I am so blessed to have found such a wonderful person that supports and loves me. He is an amazing person and father. Together we make a great team. I hope you enjoy seeing our family grow each year. I will do my best to keep this updated so that you may be here in spirit as we live our journey we call "life."
"What happened to the passion that made me feel more????" "You were here before me, You were wating on me, and you said you keep me never would you leave me" LOVE THIS SONG!! Plus its a good one to rock out to!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment