I took sometime off work for a mini-vacation this summer. We tried to get in as many activities as we could in the small amount of time that I had allotted for the mini-vaca. We spent two day at the beach house that Troy's grandparents rented, south of Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
Trever fished in the Atlantic Ocean with his Uncle Steve and cousin Colson. He isn't typically an angular but he was really interested in fishing with Colson this trip.
Here are the boys taking a break from crab hunting to make silly faces for the camera.
L to R Colson, Tyler, Madyson & Dayton
Madyson had the privilege of taking a picture of me and the boys. I know I am not one to take pictures often, but as the kids get older I let them use the camera and I get a chance to jump in a shot or two.
We packed up our gear on Monday and headed home to get a good nights rest. We then spent Tuesday at Wild Adventures. We seem to get lucky in picking days when the theme park has low attendance. This is great for us because it means no lines and no waiting. The boys get to ride all the rides they want and enjoy the water park with very little interaction with others. I didn't take pictures of our day at the park. I figured I have taken enough pictures of our time there this year. It is our 4th time since we got the year passes. : D
And Wednesday, well lets let the pictures show ya what happened on Wednesday......
I got a new washer! My washer we got 9 years ago for our wedding DIED. It made lots of loud noises and then kerplunk like that it was done. I wanted to be fiscally responsible in my purchase yet wanted to take advantage of the new energy efficient technology that has hit the market since our last purchase of a washer. This is a top loader but has all the wonderful qualities of a front loader. It has the dual drums, the senor waited loads, and so much more! We were able to get at $25 credit on our electric bill for simply purchasing the machine. Over all its a great deal and I have really been pleased with how well my clothes get clean, as well as the amount of clothes I can add per load. I can for see the laundry task not being so daunting in the future! :)











0 comments:
Post a Comment