We are half way to completion on Buttontree Lane. I say "we" like I have done something over there. And I can honestly say that I personally have not completed any work at this property. Troy and his crew, subs, etc deserve all of the credit. We did sub out a good portion of the work, i.e. the roof, the pool, A/C. We leave the experts to their fields and Troy fills in the rest!
Paint is on the house! The roof is replaced!
You can actually get a good picture of the backyard now. There was a lot of work put in here with removing all the overgrown shrubbery, replacing fence panels, tilling the ground, installing 7 pallets of sod. The slide will be removed from the pool deck before listing the house. They aren't insurable, so it must go.
This is the kitchen. Hard to believe, considering its condition before. Now its totally gutted and ready for tile, cabinets, etc.





0 comments:
Post a Comment