Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's giving me motivation this week?

If you have followed my blog long enough, you know that I enjoy listening to chrisitan music and that when the song moves me enough I enjoy sharing it here!

This week as all weeks seem to be, I can't wait for FRIDAY!  I can't wait to have 2 days to spend with my family and enjoy each others company on our time using our agenda.  There are days when I wrestle with my mind to get out of bed and get the boys of to school and myself off to work.  I would much rather stay in bed and cuddle with the kiddos, popping popcorn and playing all day.  But, alas reality kicks in and I get moving on our regularly scheduled programming.  I climb in the car, drop of the kids and find comfort in cranking up the radio, opening the sunroof and cruising to work.  Today this is the song that made me want to press "repeat" and listen to all day. Ok, so all day is a bit of an exaggeration, but it really motivated me this morning.

Lyrics | Aaron Shust lyrics - My Savior My God lyrics

By the way, I have found these new widgets to bring you the lyrics and the opportunity for you to listen to the song as well! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment