I was able to get this on SUPER DUPER sale at www.toyrus.com. We received free shipping, used some online codes and spent less than it costs to rent one of these! The boys get to enjoy it on hot days at our house this summer! (Sorry the pictures is so small its off my camera phone!)
The party was held at my in laws. They have an in ground pool and a wonderful home for entertaining. We used a Toy Story theme as this has been Tyler's request for his party theme since the wrapping up of last year's party. Thankfully the retail world is preparing for Toy Story 3's release so it was easy to gather items to decorate the party.
(In Law's Back Yard)
(Cake from BJ's with Toy Story 3 Miniatures purchased at Wal-Mart)
Treat Tray for children in attendance of party
Close up shot of the treats
For the cups I purchased packs of the Take & Toss Straw Cup's found at all major retail stores. To make the rockets, I took the wrappers off of a roll of life savers. I made the labels from red card stock and Microsoft Excel. I re wrapped the life savers with my labels & hot glue. I then hot glued a Hershey kiss to the top and red & yellow tissue paper to the bottom. I stuffed the cups with candy! The labels are from the table decoration booklet you can purchase in the Toy Story 3 theme. I also used the place mats as covers to a coloring book for the children. I printed out Toy Story coloring pages online placed the place mat on the front and then attached them together using paper fasteners. The treats were a hit!
Tyler received a barrage of gifts! He was excited to open each and everyone of them.
This one is my favorite because I always appreciate another crafter's work! Mrs. Alford sewed Tyler's name to this towel and had her grandchildren, Jillian, Liam & Ellery gift it to Tyler! It is beautiful! THANK YOU!
This is Tyler's favorite gift from his Meme & Papa. Its a batting machine contraption. All I know is that he wants to play on it all the time! Meme did a good job shopping!
Tyler was all tuckered out by the day's end! It was a great party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!






0 comments:
Post a Comment