I spent HOURS on http://www.etsy.com/ on Saturday night. I was searching patterns gallore! There were some great ideas on there. I bought 7 patterns and cannot wait to get started on all of them. I have sooo many pregnant friends right now that I am gearing up to make special presents for all of their babies! I love being able to give them upscale boutique looking gifts for a fraction of the cost! Plus you gotta love the looks when you say "Yep I made that!"
Trever has rolled his eyes at me that last couple projects I have made. He keeps saying, "What are you going to make me?" While surfing patterns on Saturday I found this backpack http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=27963623 from Patternplay at etsy. This will be a great bag for him to tote around army men and a Nintendo DS with all of its own accessories! Tyler too will be able to put his trains and cars his bag.
I cut out the patterns from these fabrics last night..
These are the 3 fabrics I intend to use in making Tyler's bag.
These are the 3 fabrics I intend to use in making Trever's bag.
As you can see Trever's will be in his skater style and Tyler will be preschool appropriate! I will post pictures when they are complete! :)




1 comments:
You are so creative...wish you were HERE!!!
Post a Comment