Thursday, April 8, 2010

Have you ever had one of these days?

Trever was maxed to his limit on this particular day. His scheduled had been non stop and he hadn't taken the time to rest in between tennis lessons and his social schedule. We had asked him to go to his room and clean it up. This request sent him into a tirade since he knew the consquences would be enforced if he didn't clean, but in reality he had no desire to tackle the mess he had created. Tyler was being his usual toddlerself and bothering his brother, while Trever moped in his room. Eventually I heard some harsh tones and a slamming of the door. I walked to the hallway to see this sign posted on his door.

Its supposed to read "Don't Come In." Poor kid, so tired, so frustrated and now he can't remember to spell! He knows the words! They have been on spelling tests this year I promise! He became even more frustrated when I got tickled grabbed the note then found Troy to share it. I then proceeded to text a picture of the note to Aunt Sarah & Aunt Brianna. Everyone needs a giggle every now and then. Sorry if it was at your expense Trever!

We have all had these days. Hell I may just borrow the sign and use it on my high limit days as well. :) Its great to know that tomorrow is a new day and with proper nutrition and rest we can limit the amount of days like these we have. We love you Trever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment