Saturday, October 2, 2010

5316 Sanders Dr- Before & Half Way

We are well underway on our second flip.  This house was being rented by a CAT HOARDER, before we purchased it from the owner.  No lie the renter had chain locks on the bedroom doors to keep her children in the rooms, yet had holes cut between each room in the house that allowed the cats to run freely.  I don't get it at all. I will never understand it when people place animals before human beings.  I will not soap box about this I promise! What I do know is, we purchased the house for a great price and great location and have lots of confidence it will sell fast!

Here is the link to the album of befores:

5316 Sanders


Here is the link to the album of where we are today:
5316 Sanders Half Way

When we are completed I will do the side by side views so that you can see how far it really came.

1 comments:

Cale & Katie said...

Your flips are amazing...can't wait to see the final photos!

Post a Comment