It's a golf themed nursery! Notice the wooden golf club above the closet door?
Nursing Chair, Bookshelves- I sewed the valance & the pillow on the chair!
The valance is also hung by a golf club! Can you see the wooden golf cart on the wall shelf? How cute!
The valance is also hung by a golf club! Can you see the wooden golf cart on the wall shelf? How cute!
The Crib Set! I made the crib skirt, bumpers and the quilt.
They look soo good.
Especially with Sarah's theme.
Here's Wesley in his chair.
He wasn't in the mood for pictures, just nursing! ;)
He wasn't in the mood for pictures, just nursing! ;)
Changing Table and the obligatory diaper pail!
The watercolor will be hung above the changing table.
It will be a watercolor of a very popular green at The Players Choice located in Ponte Vedra, FL that Josh took while there one day.
Shot of the overall room.
Sarah did a great job picking out colors and seeing her vision all the way through to the end! I love it. Again, CONGRATS to my sister and her husband.




0 comments:
Post a Comment