We received a phone call from the principal at Grace Lutheran School today and do you know what he said?? He said they have a spot available for Trever to attend 2nd grade there next year! YEAH!!! We will continue to pray for tuition assistance to come through, whether it be in the form of scholarships or raises at work ;). The Lord will provide the way.. I am really starting to become more certain in this phrase and my confidence the Lord is working in my life is soaring.
Troy and I began the process in September of seeking out private investment funds so that we may begin our own business buying and selling real estate. Troy has been rehabbing houses for investors that "flip" properties for 7 years. I have done the bookkeeping for "flippers" for 5 years now. We are well versed in how this process goes...however there is an old saying, "You need money to make money." And that was where our obstacle has been in "flipping" our own houses. We have prayed, bided our time and I can sucessfully say Sunday we received confirmation that we have an investor! Troy will sign the final contract today. What a blessing this will be for our family. I cannot predict where this road will lead us, but I will tell you this has been a goal of ours for years. This has been our goal as a couple and family and to know that it will come alive is amazing. There is of course lots more left to accomplish to complete all goals laid out but to see the foundation arising has me speechless (very rare I know!). I am so proud of my husband and I and the life we have created together.
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment