Really I know it's a cliché to say it goes by fast, but really it has.. my oldest baby is 7… Its blows my mind. Can we slow down this roller coaster just a bit please???? I will quit whining. Trever had a great birthday. We didn't have a big celebration because he asked for us to make his room into a STAR WARS room! Of course he knew I was up for it because I love projects!
Here is Troy assembling the bunk beds. We painted 3 walls WEDGEWOOD GREY and 1 wall PATRIOTIC BLUE to match the bedding found at http://www.target.com/ (online only..not in stores)
I purchased black and gray comforters in lieu of the inexpensive and scratchy comforters offered with the sheet set. The boys put Star Wars wall stickers above the bed and loved it! We have had some very successful sleeping nights in the new room!
Trever had his cousin Colson and best buddy Kaleb sleep over in the new room for an official party! They celebrated with silly string and were certain to include Tyler. Although I don't believe Tyler wanted to be included! J
He had a wonderful birthday and celebrated in Star Wars Style. Happy Birthday my colicy baby.. there are days when I miss hearing your first words and seeing your first steps so much. You are growing into a wonderful young man.
Your family loves you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment