Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quilt for the School Auction

Tyler's school, Grace Lutheran, does a silent & live auction each year. This year we were to submit one handmade item from the class. The teacher had each child color the squares and then we ironed on thier pictures. I was then given the task of putting together the quilt. It was my first quilt and I attempted it as best as I could. I think that inspite of it all it came out rather well. I hope it sells! :)



I have been busy busy busy 2010. I am focusing more in real estate now than I have before. I have also taken time to do my projects around the house. I turned a secretary that was in my parents home growing up and turned it into a tv stand. I, also, made over a bench that had been in my grandmothers house as well. It was one of the last peices of furniture she had with her at the nursing home. It turned out FABULOUS! I will post pictures of it over the weekend. :)

Trever is doing AWESOME in first grade. We are making big decisions in his educational future right now. Pray with us for assistance to place him in the best schools. We are hoping for some grants to come through to place him at Grace Lutheran with Tyler. They have a wonderful program there and I believe Trever would grow so much as a young man in the environment they have created there.

Tyler is funny as ever and keeps us laughing all of the time. He is very much into books right now especially Where the Wild Things Are. He is a great little boy.

Troy and I have been taking time to ride the motorcycle while the weather has warmed up and it has been a luxury! I enjoy it so much. I love the alone time he and I spend together as well as the quiet time I receive while being towed on the back. Mom has promised to keep the boys Saturday so that we may go again! I can't wait!! I live for dates with my man!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment