16 years ago
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Sanders has a contract!
I am sooooooooo excited to announce that our second "flip", 5316 Sanders Rd, has a contract on it. I have wanted to post this since the contract was executed but afraid to get to excited. However, we have cleared home inspection and the first appraisal came back good. Now we must await second appraisal and underwriting but the outlook is good. I really have to admit that this house is amazing, but in this market was incredibly nerve wracking. I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Troy and I's persistence at reminding one another to give it to God when we can't handle the stress any more and to be more than willing to pick each other up on the days that seem beyond stressful have gotten us to this point. The Lord blesses us in more ways they we can imagine. We are blessed to have a strong marriage and two amazing children. I am so happy to know that our family business venture is blooming. Its still a young seed with lots of growing, but its growing and to me that says alot. 2011 will prove to be a new and different year from years past, this is true. It will have lots of challenges and exciting times, but I am certain if we continue to work on ourselves and our family, especially in the way of spiritual growth we will continue to see the blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment