Trever had red ribbon week at school. Each day was a different theme relating to Just say no to drugs. He really enjoyed wearing his clothes inside out, wearing a tie, wearing a hat, and wearing sunglasses. Here is is looking smooth in his shades!
We also enjoyed the Ft. Caroline Elementary school carnival. This year they had pony rides, Trever rode them two times. Tyler refused to ride them. He was more content playing games in the school. He enjoyed the bean bag toss and played it a couples times.
Troy celebrated his 31st birthday on the 23rd of October. We took the weekend off and went to Tybee Island, GA for a get away. We rented a fabulous room at the Atlantis Inn. http://www.atlantisinntybee.com/poseidons-palace-suite.php The room was themed the "Posideons Palace." It was decorated beautifully and was a very enjoyable time. I usually have my camera with me every where I go, but not this weekend. I really took the weekend off. We relaxed in the room ate well and spent time enjoying one anothers company. I had a wonderful time enjoying my husband! Happy Birthday Troy! I love you!!!!!
Halloween night we had a pre trick or treating party at my sister in law's house. The kids bobbed for apples and played outside in their costumes. Here is Trever and Colson playing light sabers...
Here is Tyler trick or treating...
It has been a great month! I look forward to November! It should be a wonderful month!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment