Tyler is 3 1/2 now and talking talking talking. But the funniest part is that he thinks on his own now. And the stuff the boys comes up with makes you giggle giggle giggle. There are times when he says this silly things when I am disciplining him and it makes it sooo hard not to laugh. I will set the scence dictate some converstations for you. All four of us are riding in the van headed to Thanksgiving Dinner at Mimi & Papa's. Tyler and Trever were watching Bedtime Stories on the DVD player. Tyler peels off his headphones and calls my name.
Tyler: Mommy Mommy the boy in this movie is STUPID
Me: Tyler we do not say that word!
Tyler: Mommy Mommy the boy in this movie is an IDIOT
Me: Tyler you have to choose another word he can be silly or crazy but you can't name call. Silly boy replacing stupid for idiot doesn't get you very far!
About two weeks ago Tyler was playing with my cell phone. All of the sudden I hear my mothers voice on the other end of the line. I said loudly so she could hear me with out me putting the phone to my ear.
Me: Tyler did you call Grandma? Grandma on the phone with
Tyler: Did you call me Tyler?
Tyler speaking to Grandma: No I don't call you Tyler I call you Grandma!!
You can't out smart him! He knows who she is! :-)
Wednesday November 25, 2009 Tyler had a Thanksgiving Feast in his Pre-K3 classroom. The children sang 2 songs before they shared in the food prepared for them. Now let me tell you that Tyler is by far not a shy and quiet child. He has lots of his my qualities...they good and the bad. This video of him singing with his classmates is priceless. The loud child that you can hear is non other than Tyler. Then the little boy standing next he realizes he isn't singing the appropriate words and shoots Tyler the nastiest look. Eventually Tyler becomes bored with the song and starts playing with his necklace!
So funny! I am very excited we were able to document these precious moments in his life.
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment