Sore Sore and more Sore. Troy says I have been getting off the couch and out of the bed like I am pregnant. It is difficult to bend over and sit down. I am so sore. I am sore in parts of my body that I didn't even know I could be sore! I exercise don't get me wrong, I do! I never imagined this work out video would work muscles I didn't know I had. But thats good right? That means its working!
Video for the day: CARDIO X
It was a combination between yoga, kempo and lots and lots of movements. We did complete the whole 48 minute video today!! WHOO HOO! Small accomplishments matter.
On a total side note yesterday evening was a great day! We went to Longhorn Steak house for dinner and the boys were PERFECT! We have really accomplished alot if we are able to go the restaurant with out having to remove someone from dinner with a "chat." The boys are growing so big and all of hard work is beginning to pay off.
Tyler has been plagued with back to school illnesses since starting school. It began with a runny nose that became strep throat. He then tested positive for FLU (I didn't want to know wheither it was H1N1 or the "regular" flu) The cold was continuing to linger and settled into his chest as bronchitis. He is nursed back to health ast this point, but still has a cough. He is finished with all prescription medications today. He will continue on the mucinex and sudafed until all traces of a cold are gone. He will return to school on Monday. At this point he missed 2 full weeks of school! Whew it has been tiring. I am hoping we get some reprive from all of it! Thankfully Trever has not gotten sick at all. But his immune system is much different now as he has been in school for several years and had his run of these sickness's. Sick Kids are no fun!!
16 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment