Its baby central around these parts! It seems as if I am always aware of 5 or more people having or just had babies between this past summer and next summer. One of my girlfriends from when I worked at David's Bridal, Wendy Douglass, and I have kept in touch through facebook, email, texts, lunches over the years. When I found out she was expecting a baby girl, I was elated! Wendy is a wonderful woman and I value her friendship so much. I couldn't wait to sew her something. She sent me a message and requested the Folklore bag. So I got to work gathering supplies, cutting patterns and making her the diaper bag & accessories. The accessories are the diaper changing pad, wipes case & 2 burp cloths.
Wendy's mother, Joyce, will be the sitter when Wendy returns to work. So I thought it would be neat to make her her own diaper bag and accessories. I used a different bag pattern, than the one used for Wendy, but made her all the same accessories.
0 comments:
Post a Comment